Meet us at the Independent Vignerons' fairs.
You can taste a selection of vintages in Gigondas Domaine Grand Romane, as well as our Côtes du Rhône white and our Vieux Marc de Gigondas.
- Lyon – 28th october to 1st nov. 2021 – Stand A62 – Invitation
- Reims – 12th to 15th november 2021 – Stand E21 – Invitation
- Lille – 19th to 22nd november 2021 – Stand C34 – Invitation
- Paris – 2nd to 5th december 2021 – Stand F16 – Invitation
- Strasbourg – 25th to 28th March 2022- Stand A5 – Invitation
- Bordeaux – 11th to 13th March 2022 – Stand D32
Meet Marie and Claude in the heart of our high altitude vineyard in Gigondas, at the foot of the Dentelles de Montmirail. They present the two cuvées available this year at the Vignerons Indépendants trade shows: Gigondas red 2019 and Côtes du Rhône white 2020. Do not hesitate to come and taste them!
They tasted our wines
Gold medal for our Gigondas Domaine Grand Romane 2018
Gigondas Domaine Grand Romane 2019 91-93+/100
«As normal, the 2019 Gigondas Domaine Grand Romane is a denser, more black-fruited, mineral-laced effort that has medium to full-bodied richness, loads of fruit, building tannins, and a great finish. This is another serious, impressive Gigondas that should have some upfront charm yet benefit from 2-3 years of bottle age. It will evolve for over a decade.”
Gigondas Domaine Grand Romane 2017
“The colour is a deep ruby and the nose has a lively aroma of red fruit with a hint of oak. These are found in a long, rich, full-bodied palate, but without an ounce of harshness, which leaves the memory of a perfectly harmonious, complete and already very seductive wine.”